Thursday, June 5, 2008

Boos Clues, eBay Live! OSI Mystery Continues

Well, guess what, I have another clue to post. Now this isn't just a real clue, it's a clue about a clue. Hey, is that fair? I wonder who's blog the next clue will be on? I mean, let's face it folks, even the democratic primaries ended...



Not only that, there's a twenty-four hour gag order on displaying these clues. This one was found yesterday on Melissa's site, my connection for getting the good Copper River Salmon and my new partner in the multi-million dollar business we are going to start dealing with fishy deals on meals. This is what I found at Infant Traveler's Blog Of Note, this is the first time we see the historical and official use of "Peppershot Media" being used. Let me know when the stock comes out.



Ok, so I love that show Monk. Maybe we do share a few little habits....

No comments: