Friday, June 13, 2008

Save The Last Clue For Me....

Man, was I surprised to see this clue pop up called "Janelle's Secret". This was the clue I wasn't supposed to see a week or so ago. I kept trying to analyse it and from that point on I just knew my skype started being bugged, people on park benches with newspapers were watching me, I couldn't even go the Fish Niche spa without someone tailing me. Now I know why, I finally know!!! I saw the wrong clue at the wrong time. No wonder I had to climb over the faces of the Presidential Primary candidates.... Man, now I know how Ingrid Bergman must have felt in "Gaslight". Well, it's all clear to me now. They were trying to shut me up so I wouldn't tell the others about the Maltese Falcon outfits we have to wear at eBay Live! Man....

No comments: