Wednesday, June 4, 2008

OSI Rock Star Mystery Picture Clue No. 4

Well, here's another photo clue. I found this clue on the-savvy-seller's blog.

I think I feel a song coming on.....
(Sung to the tune "Fame" by Michael Gore and Dean Pitchford) parody by WebWendy

"eBay look at me
And sell me what you see
You ain't seen the best of me yet
Give me time I'll make you forget the rest

I got store in me
And you can set the fee
I can catch the fish niche with my hands
Don't you know who I am

Remember my user name
Frames

I'm gonna sell forever
I'm gonna learn how to Blog
Hi

I feel it coming together
People will see me and flog
Frames

I'm gonna make it to Facebook
Light up the skype with a flame
Frames

I'm gonna sell forever
eBay remember my user name!

eBay sold thy all night
Causes, you can make it right
You can boot me straight to the top
Give me gloves and take all I've got to give

eBay I'll be tough
Too much is not enough
I can wrap your Vase, it won't break
Ooh I got what it takes

Frames!



The photos you see below are of the famous JanieRuth.

No comments: